- Wishram High and Elementary School
Posted by Jason Cooper on 9/8/2023
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.- -Walt Whitman--
- Share this link for teachers to join your Vocabulary.com subscription:
- Encourage your teachers to watch our Getting Started as a Teacher video.
- Have students watch this Getting Started as a Student video.
- Once you watch the Teacher video, you can create a Classroom Roster and track student progress.
P4 Communication of learning target(s)
-The teacher communicates the learning target(s) through verbal and visual strategies, checks for student understanding of the learning target(s), and references the target(s) throughout instruction.
-"What did Baby Corn say to Mama Corn?" "Where's Pop Corn?"
-"What's the best thing about Switzerland?" "I don't know, but the flag is a big plus."
-"What does a sprinter eat before a race?" "Nothing, they fast!"
-"Where do you learn to make a banana split?" "Sundae school."